Furthermore, these snacks serve as 2-minute appetizers or desserts for unexpected guests. When it comes to serving something amazing without spending hours prepping it in your kitchen, this list has got you covered.
Trust me, they’ll make your life a lot simpler and they won’t take a whole lot of time to prepare keto snack. Some of these also make great mini-meals. Check these out these keto snacks recipe and let me know what you think!
As great as making all the Keto snack recipes sounds, you don’t always have the time to make them! If you don’t have a grab-n-go Keto snack or something already meal prepped, you’re going to be tempted to grab something from the chips and cracker aisle.
There are so many temptations and staying healthy seems like an impossible feat, I get it. Thankfully, there are plenty of Keto diet hacks out there to keep you on the right track. It’s super easy to stick with a Keto diet while cutting fat and achieving your fitness goals in the gym.
Because lots of you were extremely interested in my Keto pantry staples list and Keto store bought snack ideas, I decided to round up a list of 25 quick and easy Keto snacks in 2 minutes or less. I’ve gathered up some more super simple Keto snacks that you can easily take to work or school and keep your afternoon cravings at bay.
These 20 Snack Ideas that take 2 minutes To Prepar
- Bagel-less & Lox: Smoked Salmon + Cream Cheese + Capers
- Keto Yogurt: Whole Milk Yogurt + Peanut Butter (one ingredient: peanuts) + Monk Fruit Packet + Vanilla Extract
- Bacon & Guac: Bacon + Sabra Guac Singles
- Pepperoni Chips: Pepperoni + Paper Towel + Microwave for 45 seconds + Pair with cheese of choice
- Desk Drawer Soup: Bone Broth Packet + Hot Sauce + 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil + Boiling Hot Water
- Dragon Balls: Hard Boiled Eggs + A rub of Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, and Cumin
- Chocolate “Crackers” & Spread: Squares of Lakanto Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars + Grass Fed Butter / Cream Cheese / Brie
- Ham Pin Wheels: Ham + Whipped Cream Cheese + Chopped Green Onions + Roll up & Slice
- Keto Smoothie: Avocado + Unsweetened Almond Milk + Ice Cubes + Monk Fruit Packet + Frozen Strawberries + Kale
- Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + 2 TB Sliced Almonds + 2 TB Crushed Pecans + 2 TB Chia Seeds + 2 TB Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + 1 teaspoon Cinnamon + ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 TB MCT oil + Unsweetened Almond Milk + Heavy Cream
- Avocado Boats: Avocado + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + Eat with spoon out of the skin
- Pork Rind Nachos 2 Ways: Louisiana Hot Sauce Pork Rinds + Shredded Cheese + Ranch + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce OR Plain Pork Rinds + Taco Seasoning + Shredded Cheese + Taco Bell Hot Sauce + Sour Cream + Microwave for 30 seconds
- Quick Charcuterie: String Cheese Stick + Wrap in Prosciutto
- Keto Muffins: 1 Egg + 2 teaspoon Coconut Flour + Pinch of Baking Soda + Pinch of Salt + Mix ingredients in mug + Microwave 1 minute
- Cheese chips: Sliced Cheese + Parchment Paper + Microwave until bubbling
- Keto Easy Egg Salad: Hard Boiled Eggs + Crush with a fork + Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper + mix ingredients
- Sweet & Spicy Snack Mix: Roast Pumpkin Seeds with Salt and Chipotle Chili Powder + Cacao Nibs
- Dog Dive: Hot Dogs + Salsa Verde
- Spicy Keto Slaw: Wasabi Mayo + Bag of Coleslaw + Sliced Almonds
- Protein-Packed Chocolate Keto Ice Cream: Greek Yogurt + Vanilla Extract + Chocolate Protein Powder + Freeze for 15 minutes
Finally, do not hesitate to go further than this list and improvise. We always encourage our readers to cook using their imagination and preferences. No one will know your tastes better than yourself. So, be bold and adapt this 2-minute snacks to your or your guests’ desires. Do not forget to keep us posted how that worked out!